Fontonizer is an easy to use font organizer with an Explorer-like interface which allows you to see the drives with font files: hard drives (including network drives), CD-ROMs, optical disks, ZIP disks, Jazz disks and other drives with font files. Fit a font to your project without installing it into a system. Compare spelling of the key text written in all the fonts you have. Install fonts in one click. You can also carry out the following functions:
- Installation /deletion / restoration of the deleted fonts
- Viewing of the tracing of a text with both installed and uninstalled fonts.
- Viewing of the information about a font
- Viewing of the symbol table of any font
- Viewing of the deleted fonts
- A "Favorite fonts" set with subdivisions